The EastLake Middle School ASB hosts two fieldtrips for eligible eighth graders. Field trips are between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm on non-academic days (weekend days or holidays). Trips are chaperoned by Triton staff members and space is limited to the number of seats on a bus. The cost of trips vary, depending on bus and entrance fees. Students must submit a field trip permission slip and payment to reserve a spot. They must also be academically eligible.
As educational success is a priority, eligible students must:
- Have a 2.0 GPA with no “F” grades and no more than one “D”.
- Have no suspensions nor major discipline issues during the school year
- Administrators have the right to review special circumstances and determine eligibility.
For more information regarding field trip, please contact Mr. Almero @ 619-591-4050.
2018-2019 Field Trips:
The annual 8th Grade Trip to Disneyland is scheduled for Saturday November 3. For all students interested in attending, please print out and review the following documents.
In order to reserve a space on the field trip, be sure to bring the following to the ASB Student Store during nutrition break or lunch, starting Friday, October 12:
- Signed Information & Expectations Form
- Signed SUHSD Permission Slip
- $105 ($25 for annual pass holders) payment in cash or check, made out to ELM ASB. (Parents may pay via Credit Card in person after school. Please note, Mr. Almero will do his best, but may not always be available immediately after school).