Please click on the links below to view 7th and 8th grade special advisory locations for the first day of school.
Please click on the link below to view the parent involvement form.
Please click on the link below to view the latest newsletter from Dr. Cooke.
Click here to view as a PDF.
Family and friends who are not able to attend, will now have the opportunity toview our students’ big day through LiveStream! The entire event will be live streamed offering the best view in the house! Please use the following link:
Please click on the flyers below for more information.
Located in the heart of an international border community, the Sweetwater Union High School District ensures a safe, inclusive, collaborative culture that empowers each student to actively engage in a meaningful educational experience to pursue personal and academic success.
- We believe each student can succeed.
- We believe in a welcoming community that is inclusive, equitable, and promotes positive academic, social, and emotional well-being.
- We believe relationships and collaboration matter.
- We believe resources shall be equitably distributed to ensure the success of each student.
- We believe in the value of community voice in decision-making.
- We believe in a culture of trust based on integrity and transparency.