Please click on the link below to view the schedule for first semester Triton Time.
Welcome Back to the 2019-2020 school year. We are excited to work with our Triton students and look forward to another fantastic year! Here is important information regarding student schedules:
· Counselors are currently focused on enrolling new students, resolving scheduling errors and balancing classes during the next 2 weeks of school. There may be changes to student schedules due to balancing class sizes to ensure productive learning environments, meeting teacher contractual limits, and to open/ close classes due to changes in enrollment or staffing.
· Students can see their counselor during nutrition break or lunch to request an elective change. Parents may also schedule a meeting or email their student’s assigned counselor.
· Last day to make any elective changes will be August 2nd. Elective changes are limited and based on space availability and appropriate placement.
· We are unable to honor requests for specific teachers, class periods and other preferences.
We look forward to meeting you at Open House.
Your EastLake Middle Counseling Team,
Jennifer Academia, A-Cortes
Dalila Espinosa, Cortez-Har
Lizzette De Anda, Has-Lis
Mixim Murchison, Lit-O
Heather Rindone, P-Rol
Dr. Luis Lopez, Rom-Z
Please click on the link below to view Eastlake Middle Dress Code Agreements for the 2019-2020 school year.
Located in the heart of an international border community, the Sweetwater Union High School District ensures a safe, inclusive, collaborative culture that empowers each student to actively engage in a meaningful educational experience to pursue personal and academic success.
- We believe each student can succeed.
- We believe in a welcoming community that is inclusive, equitable, and promotes positive academic, social, and emotional well-being.
- We believe relationships and collaboration matter.
- We believe resources shall be equitably distributed to ensure the success of each student.
- We believe in the value of community voice in decision-making.
- We believe in a culture of trust based on integrity and transparency.