Each Triton family will be receiving (5) tickets for the event. Below is a link for a survey to inquire if any family may need an additional ticket(s). This is only a survey, and doesn’t guarantee that you will receive a ticket(s). We are working to accommodate all families, however limited number of seat are available.
Additional Ticket Survey – 8th Grade Promotion 2019
Please click on the link below to view a flyer with more information.
Titan Gear Days 2019
We have teamed up with Real Fans Go Nuts to offer Promotion Leis for this year’s 8th Grade class. Place your order at www.realfansgonuts.com and pick up your leis at promotion. A portion of all proceeds will be donated back to the ELM student body!
Incoming Students will need to enroll by Friday, May 3, 2019.
For more information about registration, please click on the link below to schedule your IN PERSON appointment.
Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year will resume again June 24-28 and July 15-19.
Registration Information 2019-2020
Please click on the link below to read an important letter about promotion.
ELM Promotion Information for 2019- Parent Letter
Please click on the link below to view the schedule for Triton Time for semester 2. Triton Time will begin on January 22.
Triton Time Semester 2 2019
Your iPad has a filter on it that may make it impossible for you to use your internet browser when you are at home. In order to use the internet, you must complete the following actions:
1. Make sure you are connected to your wi-fi at home.
2. Click on the iBoss Web Filters (SUHSD Login) App. Look at the attachment to see what the button looks like. If you don’t have the app, you can also go to the following link: cluster121751-swg.ibosscloud.com/mobileLogin
3. Login using the following:
That’s it! You should now be able to access your web browser to connect to the internet.
Apps that have been provided by the district may be found in the app titled “Catalog” (we no longer use the App Store). You may download any of those apps onto your iPad, if they are not already there.
Please click on the link below to view the handbook.
Parent and Student Handbook 2018-2019
Located in the heart of an international border community, the Sweetwater Union High School District ensures a safe, inclusive, collaborative culture that empowers each student to actively engage in a meaningful educational experience to pursue personal and academic success.
- We believe each student can succeed.
- We believe in a welcoming community that is inclusive, equitable, and promotes positive academic, social, and emotional well-being.
- We believe relationships and collaboration matter.
- We believe resources shall be equitably distributed to ensure the success of each student.
- We believe in the value of community voice in decision-making.
- We believe in a culture of trust based on integrity and transparency.