Click on the link below to view the semester 2 schedule of Triton Academic Support.
To purchase tickets, click here.
The Eastlake Middle Spelling Bee will take place on Friday, January 31, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. in the Pavilion. If you are interested in participating in the event, please sign up with your English teacher.
Please click on the links below to view study guides.
Words of the Champions Study List -Middle School Students Should Refer to Difficulty Level Three Bee
Check out some of these upcoming College Events:
Feb. 1- 21st Annual Black College Expo @ Los Angeles Convention Center
March 21- SDSU Showcase
April 11- Cal State San Marcos Open House
April 21- San Diego National College Fair @ the San Diego Convention Center
Visiting a college campus is a great way to learn the culture and atmosphere of a school. Most Universities offer free campus tours year round. Contact the individual universities for a free campus tour or attend one of their annual showcases.
It’s new year—why not start the year with writing down your goals for 2020. Do one thing to get you started today. Setting one goal to focus on each week helps keep things simple and achievable.
Write a letter to a grandparent or someone you care about and let them know why you are grateful for them.
Non-nutritional strategies to better your physical, emotional, and mental health:
- Move your body (walk, run, dance, swim, even a 10-minute walk can help lift your spirit)
- Move all at once (30 minutes/day) or split up your movement throughout the day to keep your mind and spirit at ease.
- Spend time in nature or in a park
- Make time to hang out with family and friends
- Connect with your breath. Pay attention to the way you breathe, especially in difficult or emotional moments. Breathing exercises can help reduce symptoms of anxiety, promotes calmness, and is a helpful strategy to manage stress.
Please click on the link below to view Eastlake Middle Dress Code Agreements for the 2019-2020 school year.
Located in the heart of an international border community, the Sweetwater Union High School District ensures a safe, inclusive, collaborative culture that empowers each student to actively engage in a meaningful educational experience to pursue personal and academic success.
- We believe each student can succeed.
- We believe in a welcoming community that is inclusive, equitable, and promotes positive academic, social, and emotional well-being.
- We believe relationships and collaboration matter.
- We believe resources shall be equitably distributed to ensure the success of each student.
- We believe in the value of community voice in decision-making.
- We believe in a culture of trust based on integrity and transparency.