Please click on the link below to read an important letter about promotion.
The annual Eastlake Middle Talent Show will be on the first Thursday after we return from Spring Break, April 11 at 6:00 p.m. in the Pavilion. Please sign up using the link below by Friday, March 15th. Mr. Almero will schedule auditions with participating students for March 19th after school. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Almero in the ASB.
The Ladies that attend will have DOUBLE LUNCH on March 21st but must bring evidence from the Adelante Mujer Conference by March 19th to Ms. Espinosa for example a picture with one of the presenters, on front of any place in UCSD that has the insignia, pamphlets, business cards from the presenters.
Las jóvenes que asistan a la Conferencia de Adelante Mujer tendrán Doble Almuerzo el 21 de marzo pero deberán de traer evidencia de que asistieron al evento con la Srita. Espinosa como fotos con las presentadoras, fotos enfrente del logo de la universidad en algún lugar de UCSD, folletos, tarjetas de presentación.
Please click on the links below to view a presentation and informational video from the Eastlake Middle School counselors.
Please click on the link below to view the schedule for Triton Time for semester 2. Triton Time will begin on January 22.
Your iPad has a filter on it that may make it impossible for you to use your internet browser when you are at home. In order to use the internet, you must complete the following actions:
1. Make sure you are connected to your wi-fi at home.
2. Click on the iBoss Web Filters (SUHSD Login) App. Look at the attachment to see what the button looks like. If you don’t have the app, you can also go to the following link: cluster121751-swg.ibosscloud.com/mobileLogin
3. Login using the following:
That’s it! You should now be able to access your web browser to connect to the internet.
Apps that have been provided by the district may be found in the app titled “Catalog” (we no longer use the App Store). You may download any of those apps onto your iPad, if they are not already there.
Please click on the link below to view the handbook.
Located in the heart of an international border community, the Sweetwater Union High School District ensures a safe, inclusive, collaborative culture that empowers each student to actively engage in a meaningful educational experience to pursue personal and academic success.
- We believe each student can succeed.
- We believe in a welcoming community that is inclusive, equitable, and promotes positive academic, social, and emotional well-being.
- We believe relationships and collaboration matter.
- We believe resources shall be equitably distributed to ensure the success of each student.
- We believe in the value of community voice in decision-making.
- We believe in a culture of trust based on integrity and transparency.