Eastlake Middle School Sports will begin on August 9th. In order for you to participate in ANY sport you must first be cleared. Click the link: https://www.registermyathlete.com/login/ to register your clearance. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions: email@example.com
Schedule Change Request Criteria:
Student class schedules are not changed except to correct placement, scheduling errors or change of elective. Final day for schedule changes will take place on the 10th day of school. The following are reasons a schedule may be changed:
*Enrolled in the wrong grade level i.e. an 8th grade student enrolled in a 7th grade class.
*Missing a class period or two classes are in the same period.
*Placement level change i.e. a student changes from Math 7 to Compacted Math 7.
*Individualized Education Plan (IEP) that necessitates a change.
*Elective changes- these changes are based on space availability and impact on the student’s schedule.
We are unable to accommodate requests for specific teachers or periods. All teachers are fully qualified to teach in their assigned subject area. If you have any concerns that arise during the school year, please contact your child’s teacher or contact the office to address any concerns.
Here are a couple very important reminders to ensure a smooth Day 1.
- Make sure your registration is complete.
- Submit completed immunization records for each child. This is state law. Unless the district is granted an extension, students with incomplete records cannot enter a public classroom.
- Students must wear masks indoors at all times.
- Students should bring refillable water bottles. ASB will be selling bottled water but ELM has a refilling station also.
- Arrive early as Duncan Ranch Road gets crowded when 1600 students arrive at the same time. The first bell rings at 8:10am.
- Please have students check Campus Portal for their schedules. Students have to report to Period 1.
Reminder – The next three days will be minimum days (Schedule F). This means that students will see all six teachers and they will be out by 12:51pm.
Please click on and read the welcome letter below.
Click here for the 2021 – 2022 ELM Bell Schedule
Click here for the 2021 -2022 ELM Rotatation Calendar
Click on the link below to access the document as a PDF and all links
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now live. Please watch the video below for instustuctions before proceeding to the registration page.
Click the link to access the registration page: http://elm.sweetwaterschools.org/registration/