Friday, July 14: 8:00 – 3:00
Monday, July 17: 1:00 – 3:00
Tuesday, July 18: 1:00 – 3:00
Wednesday, July 18: 1:00 – 3:00
Thursday, July 19: Open all day (times will vary accordingly)
Friday, July 20: Open all day (times will vary accordingly)
- You will be required to bring proof of residency, a print out of your online registration summary and fill out an Affidavit of Residency.
- If you are not the parent or legal guardian you will need to go to the school’s registration office to fill out a caregiver application.
- If you share residency with another person, additional documents will be required. Please contact EastLake Middle registrar, Ms. McGough at 619-591-4000 for assistance.
- For incoming 7th graders and out of the district 8th graders, you will need to provide current immunization card including the Tdap which is inoculation against whooping cough. Students will not be allowed to enroll without verification of Tdap on file with the school nurse.
- For out of the district 8th graders, please provide a 7th grade transcript from the previous school.
- Fill out and return emergency cards.