Here are a couple very important reminders to ensure a smooth Day 1.
- Make sure your registration is complete.
- Submit completed immunization records for each child. This is state law. Unless the district is granted an extension, students with incomplete records cannot enter a public classroom.
- Students must wear masks indoors at all times.
- Students should bring refillable water bottles. ASB will be selling bottled water but ELM has a refilling station also.
- Arrive early as Duncan Ranch Road gets crowded when 1600 students arrive at the same time. The first bell rings at 8:10am.
- Please have students check Campus Portal for their schedules. Students have to report to Period 1.
Reminder – The next three days will be minimum days (Schedule F). This means that students will see all six teachers and they will be out by 12:51pm.