The 7th Grade Compacted Math Test will be offered Monday, May 21st at 3:30 P.M. in the EastLake Middle Pavilion.
EastLake Middle School Dances
Please remember the follow guidelines when attending a school dance:
- Most dances cost three dollars. Students may purchase tickets at the ASB during lunch breaks. Dance tickets may not be returned.
The 2018 SPRING DANCE is FREE.
- Students must report directly to the dance at the starting time. Doors close 30 minutes after the start of the dance.
- Students must show tickets and/or ID cards to enter the dance. Students without ID cards may have to wait to be identified by a staff member.
- Only EastLake Middle School students are allowed at ELM dances!
- Students must remain at the dance for the duration of the event. If early pick-up is absolutely necessary, parent/guardian must meet student and administrator at the pavilion. Identification matching student contact information will be checked. Students may not go home with friends early.
- The school dress and behavior policies must be followed. Appropriate language and dancing movements are also expected.
- With the exception of yearbook/video photographers, students may not take pictures during dances.
- Students are permitted to use cell phones to contact parents/guardians outside of the pavilion during a dance with chaperone permission. However, cell phones may not be out or used in the pavilion.
- Parents should pick-up students no later than 10 minutes after the end of the dance. Chaperones and admin. cannot leave until all students are picked-up.
Attendance at a school dance is a privilege. If the rules listed above are not followed, parents may be called for pick-up and a student may not be permitted to attend future dances or other school events.
Please click on the flyers below for more information.
Please click on the link below to read the latest newsletter from the principal.
Please click on the link below for more information about an opportunity to play water polo.
5/29 EOC 1 and 2 (7th and 8th); dismissal 1:15: Textbook return through English classes
5/30 EOC 3 and 4 (7th and 8th); dismissal 1:15: Textbook return through English classes
5/31 EOC 5 and 6 (7th and 8th); dismissal 1:15: Textbook return through English classes
6/1 Full Menu 1-6; dismissal at 1:15: 8th grade iPad return through Math classes
6/4 1/2/3; dismissal 12:51 (8th grade promotion practice/picnic): 7th grade iPad return through Math classes
6/5 4/5/6; dismissal 12:51(8th grade promotion): 7th grade iPad return through Math classes
6/6 Full Menu 1-6; dismissal 12:51 (last day!!)
Please click on the link below to view a flyer with information about registration.
Please click on the links below for more information about 8th Grade Promotion 2018.
- 2018 Promotion Parent Letter English
- 2018 Promotion Parent Letter – Spanish
- 2018 8th Grade Promotion Information Flyer
- Promotion Brochure 2018
Please click on the links below for more information about promotion opportunities.
- Promotion Opportunities for Promoting Members of the Class of 2018
- Promotion Speech Information and Application
Please click on the link below to access the parent survey for the ELM Mission Statement. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!